Who doesn't dream of smooth, soft skin? Thanks to an adapted and above all regular skin care routine, this becomes possible! Stay aware of your skin's needs, which can vary according to the seasons and your state of health, and don't hesitate to change your skin care routine if it no longer seems appropriate.
- Avoid very hot baths or showers. If you are brave, a small jet of cold water at the end of the treatment can be used.
- Moisturize your skin (body, feet, hands and face) daily, right after showering or cleansing, with adapted, moisturizing, soothing and humectant care products (based on aloe, glycerol, urea, oils, etc.). The emollient will help your skin retain moisture and leave it supple and soft.
- Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis: once you've gotten rid of dead skin cells, your skin will benefit even more from moisturizers later on, and will feel softer. On the body, exfoliation helps prevent ingrown hairs and keep skin smooth.
- For the face, neck and décolleté, use a moisturizing cream, serum or lotion in the evening after removing makeup to nourish the skin at night. And apply moisturizing or smoothing anti-aging masks regularly.
- Keep yourself sufficiently hydrated by drinking plenty of water: always have an eco-friendly water bottle on hand!
- Protect your skin from the sun by applying a high factor sun protection.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol, lack of sleep, dietary imbalances and occlusive makeup as much as possible.
- Perfumes can also dry out your skin, so apply them to your clothes instead.